TTPL offers 100 kV and 200 kV model AC/DC Kilovoltmeters that can measure in Peak Responding, Peak Value, True RMS, Average, DC as well as RMS value of DC ripple. These models offer precision accuracy and lasting reliability satisfying a wide range of testing applications. Higher voltages are available upon request.
- Compactly packaged for ease of transportation in rugged carrying case
- Excellent durability for field or laboratory use
- High voltage divider
- Metering section
- Interconnect cables which fasten into the compact, durable case
- Battery powered or with standard line voltages
- Traceable to NIST standards, units can be used for calibrations, voltage monitoring of high voltage systems and DC power supplies
- Voltage divider can also be used with other measuring devices such as an oscilloscope.
Download our brochure for detailed specifications and features on this product line.
The TTPL Advantage:
- Optimum safety features
- Over 40+ years' experience
- ISO 9001 Quality Certification ensures the highest in-house quality controls in both the design and manufacturing process
- Superior reliability and versatility for years of extended service life
- Longest Warranty in the industry